Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trend to try: Oxblood






This dark burgundy color is all the rage this fall, from lips to nails to head to toe attire. A burgundy/garnet/maroon color lover myself, I was instantly on the bandwagon for this hot fall color. I'm simply deciding on what clothing or accessory item to get to achieve the perfect oxblood trend look. I'm leaning towards getting a bag or heels to go for a more subtle oxblood look. But knowing me...it won't stop at just accessories.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. However, security is something that we must take note of as well too. Since its transactions made online, anything can happen in cyber space! Make sure you are well protected by getting more details about the site you visited, the items they are selling and lookout for safety features. If in doubt, stay away. Online shopping In karachi

    ReplyDelete